Friday, April 1, 2016

Layouts (and not the dance move)

First off I would like to clarify the title of this post. In dance, particularly in jazz, a layout is basically a kick in which you lean back with it. That's a pretty bad description so here's a picture to demonstrate what I was trying to describe.
 
Anyway, I am still waiting on the camera cord to upload my photos (hooray for me losing it in the first place), and I am still waiting to get pictures of my cover model but besides that I began to work on possible layout ideas for my magazine (ah I know so exciting!). Its also a good thing since the project is due in like less than two weeks (yikes!). So far I am very pleased with how my project is turning out, and pictured below are what I have for layouts right now. Tomorrow I am going to revamp the layouts to see how the pictures flow and the captions and the wording, and hopefully make my advertisements look a little nicer and more professional.  
 


 
That's all I have for tonight! Until Next Blog!- Taylor Barton




No comments:

Post a Comment