Saturday, April 2, 2016

Deadline...

So as I mentioned in my last post the deadline is rapidly approaching which is kind of scary, especially because I did not get my cord again (insert nervous looking emoji here), but instead of wasting my day, I continued to work on my layouts with the photos available to me on my computer. That way when I get the photos I can easily just place them in the proper positions and finish up a few small captions. Besides the pictures, I still need to reedit my two-page spread article, as well as update some of the table comment stories, and then clean up the advertisements a bit. Too say the least I am a little behind schedule, but I am confidence that I have got this. I'm going to post my layout ideas on here, but I have very few pictures on my computer, and to say the least they are all of me, so I would like to say I am not conceded, but needed something to work with.
So this is the cover page, and I genuinely love it. When the background has less going on, I think it will look really nice. The only thing I would like to add is a barcode, which I think I have the capability of making either on joomag or on like photoshop.



These are the layouts of the advertisements, TOC, and the two page spread. I think these layouts incorporate enough pictures to keep the readers engaged, without there being too many. I need to add a page number at the top of my two page spread, but besides that I am very pleased with how my magazine is turning out. That's all for this post. Until next post!- Taylor Barton 

No comments:

Post a Comment