Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thank God for a Good Camera and a Tripod

Well today I found out some bad news. My intended cover model, Christa, is not able to meet with me and take pictures. Fear not though, I gathered up two more friends Shadia and  Navya, gave them some of my old dance costumes and turned them into dancers. Besides that I turned myself into a model, and used myself for the "Too Risqué?" article. To do so I again set the camera up on a tripod, and gathered multiple pictures of me in various provocative positions. According to my friend Daniel, I did well in gathering sexual looking pictures of myself and friends. Below are the photos I gathered today.



The good news is I now have enough photos to complete my magazine. Note I also changed my cover image to the one of myself doing the leg kick on the ground, and changed the main cover line back to "Too Risqué?" I did not get rid of the beautiful photo of Camila doing the tilt though. I instead replaced the image of my handstand with that image of her because I could not bear to remove it from my magazine. In all honesty, I believe in replacing that image it made my TOC look cleaner and more professional.

Now that my magazine is basically done, I have also begun to work on my Creative Critical Reflection, by preparing and practicing the questions I need to answer and the topics I need to address. That's it for this blog. Until Next Blog!- Taylor Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment