Sunday, April 3, 2016

I got it!

So as the title of this blog states, I got my camera cord today! I have already uploaded the pictures and added them into the magazine. I only need about four more photos to complete my magazine and my friend Christa is coming over to my house on Tuesday, so I will get some of her in costume and makeup. I may also recruit a few other friends to get a couple more pictures of different girls wearing showy costumes for my "Too Risqué" spread. Also, an additional change I made to the magazine at the moment is that I changed my initial idea for my cover model, instead of Christa it is my friend Camila. If on Tuesday I take a photo of Christa I absolutely love, I will replace the cover image again.
 
There is one photo in the magazine I would like to talk about, which is the one of me doing a handstand. I realize I am the one who is suppose to take all the photos for the magazine, so I would like to clarify that I put the camera on a tripod, and set the function in which it automatically takes a photo after x number of seconds to obtain that picture. After many failed attempts, and a couple of falls later I got the picture I decided to add into the magazine. Below are some of the pictures from when I was getting that specific picture (including a really cute one of me falling, and trying not to get bodily injured).
Besides this, I fixed the TOC and the pictures included, as well as made the advertisements look nicer and more professional (especially my Lokai one that has a deep focus on the bracelet while the trees are a little blurred behind it). Once I get those few final photos my magazine will be complete, and I can continue to work on my Creative Critical Reflection, which I plan to do as either a podcast or slideshow with voiceovers.


 
Okay that's all for this posting! Until Next Blog!- Taylor Barton





No comments:

Post a Comment